Our pre-incubation offices allows upcoming Bahraini operated start-up businesses to obtain all the legal documents necessary to setup a fully functioning business. The offices are ideally used for the initial setup of the business, before the starting of our incubation program, allowing businesses to immediately begin their full scale operations without delay, for entrepreneurs to test out their initial business concept. The rental term for the offices is a one year lease, with electricity included. The offices are approximately 10m² and includes the following services and facilities for all registered businesses.
- Advisory services BDB Group
- Active Follow-up on Business Progression
- Benefit from Tamkeen Subsidy
- Facilitated access to a business loan from BDB
- Weekly unit cleaning
- Unit maintenance
- Advertisement space on the BBIC website and on main building’s product showcase
- Internet access.
- Photocopying and faxing services.
- Telephone answering services.
- 24/7 secured gate access to the building and sites.
- Air Conditioned Offices
- Business lounge
- Smoking room
- On-site parking for tenants and their clients
- Shared and equipped boardroom/meeting room facilities
- Shared and equipped seminar and conference rooms with access for up to 60 people.
- Central area reception
- Two Food Vendors on-site
To apply, please fill in the contact form or send an e-mail to , asking to arrange for a meeting with our staff members. Alternatively, you can apply to the incubation program by filling out the Rowad Online Application Form.
Visit our gallery page to view the premise.