Our on-site retail workshops are open to both Bahraini’s and foreigner with either start-up or established businesses to setup production/manufacturing facilities on premise, alongside other industrial businesses. The spaces available are 350m² pre-constructed units, which may be empty or partially built, in order for businesses to modify the spaces as required by their industry. Registered businesses will receive subsidized Tamkeen rental support for the first three years of operation. The rental term for the retail workshop is an on-going renewable one year term, with monthly rental payments, and a two month grace period. All registered businesses benefit from the services and facilities below:
- Event/Exhibition Participation
- Advisory services BDB Group
- Benefit from Tamkeen Subsidy
- Facilitated access to a business loan from BDB
- Structural maintenance
- Advertisement space on the BBIC website and on main building’s product showcase
- 24/7 secured gate access to the building and sites.
- On-site parking for tenants and their clients
- Shared and equipped boardroom/meeting room facilities
- Shared and equipped seminar and conference rooms with access for up to 60 people.
- Central area reception
- Two Food Vendors on-site
To apply, please fill in the contact form or send an e-mail to , asking to arrange for a meeting with our staff members. Alternatively, you can apply to our enterprise workshops by filling out the Rowad Online Application Form.
Visit our gallery page to view the premise.