Our office incubation is a comprehensive program that gives Bahraini operated businesses the chance to begin their business venture in a supportive entrepreneurial environment. Entrepreneurs in the incubator benefit from paying low monthly rent, promotion through the BDB network, are surrounded by like-minded entrepreneurs, as well as supportive administrative staff. The incubation offices offer an area of approximately 30m² and is built with all the amenities to commercially register a service based business. The rental term for the office is a one year term with monthly payments, a one month grace period, and is renewable up to three years. All registered businesses benefit from the services and facilities below:
- Event/Exhibition Participation
- BBIC active follow up on business progress
- Advisory services BDB Group
- Active Follow-up on Business Progression
- Benefit from Tamkeen Subsidy
- Facilitated access to a business loan from BDB
- Weekly unit cleaning
- Unit maintenance
- Advertisement space on the BBIC website and on main building’s product showcase
- Internet access.
- Photocopying and faxing services.
- Telephone answering services.
- 24/7 secured gate access to the building and sites.
- Air Conditioned Offices
- Business lounge
- Smoking room
- On-site parking for tenants and their clients
- Shared and equipped boardroom/meeting room facilities
- Shared and equipped seminar and conference rooms with access for up to 60 people.
- Central area reception
- Two Food Vendors on-site
To apply, please fill in the contact form or send an e-mail to , asking to arrange for a meeting with our staff members. Alternatively, you can apply to the incubation program by filling out the Rowad Online Application Form.
Visit our gallery page to view the premise.