Incubation offers a safe haven for businesses to establish themselves and begin their operations. Budding entrepreneurs are allowed to setup shop and begin to apply their business ideas in a supportive environment. The incubator staff make sure every business need of the client is met. Through the expertise of the staff, honed by best practice, the tenant is given one of the best starts to their business venture, through the tailored facilities and guidance that the BBIC has to offer.
The following is a list of services and facilities that are on offer to our start-up tenants:
• Flexible and low-cost light manufacturing and office spaces.
• Flexible short-term leases, which includes business advisory services.
• A supportive entrepreneurial environment.
• Willing and cooperative administrative staff.
• Networking services through the established business network of BDB group.
• Advertisement space on the BBIC website.
• Internet access.
• Photocopying and faxing services.
• Telephone answering services.
• 24/7 secured access to the building and sites.
• On-site parking for tenants and their clients.
• Fully equipped boardroom/meeting room facilities.
• Fully equipped seminar and conference rooms with access for up to 60 people.
• A showcase to display products in the center.
• Central area reception.
If you would like to pursue the opportunity to start-up your business in a supportive entrepreneurial environment, please apply today.